You take online privacy seriously, and so does Pattern Factory. We want you to know that that all your private patterns, images, comments an libraries can be only accessed by the members of the specific work space where they are shared. Your privacy and security is our top priority.
We collect some aggregated and anonymous data and from all the visitors of Patternry. This information may consist of the following:
- Time and length of your visit
- Pages you visited at our site and how you navigated between them
- How you came to our site
- Your browser type
- Your country of origin
The information will be collected only for statistical purposes. The information will be used only to measure site activity and to improve our services.
Information collected from registered users
When you sign up for Patternry, we might ask for information such as your user name, email address, password and your organization name. We will use this information to create your personal profile and sign in information.
Email address can be used to update you periodically on whats happening with Patternry. If you don't wish to receive email from us you can go to profile and uncheck the box "Allow emails". We don't share, sell or rent your email address to anyone. You email address is also by default not visible to other users of Patternry.
The information you provide is collected to offer you services you have requested and to improve our site. We will not share or sell your information for any commercial purposes. Your information will be only shared on the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of other terms of the service, or as otherwise required by law.
If you want your profile removed from our database please contact us at email@example.com.
We take the security and the privacy of your data very seriously.
- Access to the production environment is restricted to only authorized personnel.
- Only secure commercial servers are used to store your data
- Connections to you private data are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) to avoid any chance of outside access to your data.
Pattern Factory may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Patternry. Although Pattern Factory owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Patternry application, you retain all rights to your data. When you create or edit your private patterns, build pattern libraries or comment your private patterns in Patternry, the data you submit is retained on the servers of our third party service provider. Pattern Factory Oy does not access or use this data for any purpose other than providing the service, but you should be aware that these files are not encrypted and that they could be disclosed in legal proceedings or investigations.
If you have any questions, comments, or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.